View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 12:17 PM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat R View Post
Hey Steve,

I think at least in some cases it has to do with the inking. I have seen with the same subject/scratch with bold and weak scratches, I will see if I can find and post a couple of examples.

I know that you and a couple of other people have questioned if the shorter scratch belongs on the end one of the longer scratches. I disagree for several reasons but I could be wrong.
The same one with different strengths would probably eliminate that idea. Which is sort of unfortunate. That alignment with the 649 Ops is probably the better path.

I've been trying to think of a way it could be proven, but can't come up with anything likely.
I think if either end of that short scratch ends somewhere off the card, there would be a neighbor card with the actual end visible if it's on it's own. If those end on the card, then I'd think they belong pretty much as placed.

It's one of those ones where I would be somewhat happy to be wrong because it would mean that the sheet layouts might in fact be complete base on the size.