View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 03:33 PM
Administrator

Default Banning people....one more down.....Jay B.

Posted By: Joann

Not trying to hijack the thread, but something Peter C just posted has me burning with curiosity.

Peter - you just posted that so far you are happy with the way Leon moderates. Just out of curiosity - and absolutely no judgment of your position on this, really - what would you do if you weren't happy with it?

Seriously, I'm genuinely curious. I'm working on that question myself. Because as much as people here say that all of these decisions shouldn't be debated, I suspect that may be because for the most part people don't have a big problem with Leon's moderating. I think if anyone with this opinion suddenly had a really really big issue with something, that person would absolutely feel it should be debated and we'd all hear about it. I'm just glad Leon allows it.

Joann

And I'm with Dan on the lurker issue. Could there really be legions of people dying to post that won't because they are afraid of attacks? And, like Dan, I also note that many of the controversial threads contain names I absolutely don't recognize.