Thread: Not worth it
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 12:02 PM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicem View Post
Max bids don't really work if you're after multiple things, can't afford them all, and have to prioritize.

I don't think reasonable ending hours is too much to ask. AH's are reluctant to change simply because that's how it's always been done so all their data supports ending late. Kudos to REA for having the courage to make a customer service-centric change.
This prioritization is what always got me. I am not suppose to be a buyer anymore (though I have certainly fallen a few times). When I was more involved, though, I had to prioritize.

I once I mentioned something about this type of thing in a thread on the board. I stated how hard it is when you get outbid on something your put as your first priority but now unable to bid on the backup stuff because I didn't place any initial bids. I was told essentially that nothing ever sells for the Minimum Bid so I should just bid on everything I want with place marker bids. Turns out they were wrong and I won my priority with the MB and a few of my backups never got bids, had I taken the advice I could have potentially ended up in the hole.