View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 02:10 PM
I@n Cl@rke

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardTarget View Post
We should have 99.9% of eBay auctions and all major vintage auctions houses covered. There are many auction houses we would like to track and are working on, but many of those focus on memorabilia and only have 50-100 cards each auction. We're getting the biggest ones first, but rest assured we're working on it. If you see any glaring holes, of course please email us and we'll try to fix 'em.
Thank you, I really appreciate the good work, and cannot stress any further, I have no issues at all. I was only responding to someone else's comment. For me, when using past prices for reference/bidding purposes, even an incomplete record effectively shows trends, range, etc. The more info the better of course, but who would have the time to look at scans of 10 more 1958 Topps Clementes when there's already 100+ listed (those numbers are made up) anyway... point being, the service is great as is... any improvements/additions are even more great... and you're offering a free service, so it wouldn't be my place to criticize anyway!!

I love CardTarget!