View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 10:27 AM
Jason B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Jason, any pre-war in the shop?
The Pre-War will be really sparse to non-existent at Triple Play. Sadly, I can't recall the last shop I was in that had this well represented. Reasonable selection of things from 1952 and upwards. I have pulled some very nice, even gradeable, 60's and 70's singles from the cases there on occasion. Someone building a midgrade or collector-grade set from the 50/60/70's would have some joy in the binders there as well.

Hartman's on Morse Rd has had a generous amount of '41 Double Play and some Exhibits sitting there the past year, for some reason. Lower-grade singles there spanning the 50/60/70's and mid-to-lower-grade commons in the 3000 ct boxes.

We do have an excellent card show bi-monthly at the Hilliard Fairgrounds, around 80-100 tables with some very solid dealers from Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan. Not this weekend however. It's put on by J.D. and Stacy Heckathorn out of Indiana, and used to be held at the Vet's Memorial for years and years. Some familiar faces for those of you who do the National.
WTB: '15 CJ Wagner & WaJo (PSA 2-3) | '33 Sport Kings Babe Ruth (PSA 4-5) | '52T Ed Mathews (PSA 4-5) | '47 VanPatrick Postcard of Bob Feller.
T-206 Monster: 520/520 (PSA 4-6)