View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 09:43 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

When the autograph forum was implemented we tried to be put it below the regular memorabilia forum but it stayed at the top. That being said....if anyone clicks on the icon for the Memorabilia forum the first thing at top is the autograph forum. I guess it is hiding in plain site? Most times the offending (not really an offense...) member has been a member for years. I don't know of a way to make the colors different in our s/w.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCubsGo32 View Post
It's tough to find & locate the autograph sub forum in this thread, IMO. It's kinda hidden. At least make the Autograph sub forum..at least a different color to stand out more ( if possible).

People see Memorabilia,Autographs, Game used...and automatically think they're in the right spot. Well they are kinda right...

I think an idea to the solution of the problem, maybe? Have a separate button at the top, with it's own thread...not a sub forum within a thread. Easy to find...easy to navigate. Problem solve...or at least make the sub forum a different color to stand out more. Just my .2 cents.