View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 08:54 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellthegum View Post
Wanted: raw or graded pasteboard's from the iconic holy grail 1952T set for sell that are looking to find a good home? Should appear crisp and pack fresh (EX-MT++++++ or better) or graded 6.5+ by TPG with newer flip's. Must be dead-centered with razor sharp corner's? Clean card's between collector grade and blazer? Especially need extremely tuff common's that are HTF in high grade? Must be from a smoke-free, pet-free home and have great eye appeal (look better than the grade)? One's that could be certified high-end or are low pop in the hobby? "A" or slightly trimmed card's considered if a very rare card and priced to sell? Prefer to buy from an advanced collector? I seen some bad boy's that were deserving of attention because theyre VHTF centered, but the listing's had poor picture's of obverse and no verso scan's? Couldnt tell if they were repop's? I'm not a card expert or professional grader and am buying for my son's personal collection so need clear pic's? PM or email me with list/photo's/price's? Serious buyer so don't leave money on the table! Payment can be made via PayPal FF? GOD BLESS!!!!!

I tried, but I could not work "poppage" or "set break" in.
That is funny, you also forgot to add in that cards owned by relatives found in their attic/basement are among your favorites.