View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 09:48 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default well now...

Well now,.....an old fashioned forum brawl. Except for one F bomb of Jakes which I edited I don't see anything to ban anyone about. I totally disagree with his take on Scott, who I really like as a member and a person (though I don't think we have met) but his opinion is his opinion. I do hope there is less squabbling though. And as far as going fisticuffs over our hobby I truly hope that would never happen. Heck, if I tried to throw a punch I am quite sure I would pull a muscle in the act. The other guy could just watch me squirm. Although last night I did hit the fence in the air with a long ball and got a stand up triple. I guess I have some strength left just not like it used to be. Carry on guys but try to play nicely....and please, no F bombs or crazy stuff. If it goes too far I will lock this thread and if it keeps going then the culprits could be put in a time out......I am sure we can regroup and not have that happen though. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinion, imo. regards