View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 04:11 PM
Administrator

Default Reaction to New Poll

Posted By: leon

OK...so some say what is the use of a poll anyway? Good question. A poll, that is not tainted, puts what we "think" in black and white. No conjecture. The problem with the current poll is that it has obviously been manipulated/tainted to render it worthless...I also have a stong suspicion the grading company poll was manipulated in the same way. I still like polls as I do believe they give a more accurate picture in black and white. Here is the solution. First of all I am going to take this poll down this evening. (Brian- please do so at your earliest convenience)....IF we have another poll like this I will make it a rotating one in an individual thread....so the babies can only vote once. I still would like this poll done in some shape or form...so when the correct wording gets put together I will start a thread with the poll. I can see IP's that way and there will be far less room for the manipulation. Sorry for the issues... I would guess there are more high grade collectors than I originally thought (but it's a guess)...maybe 5%-7%....best regards

edited to not insinuate