View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 07:15 PM
Tony Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim65 View Post
Just once I would like Post Office to deliver a package on the day they say it will be delivered. When I get a delivery date from UPS or FedEx, 99.9% of the time it comes on that day. The Post Office has NEVER delivered on the right day (and no, I am not exaggerating) I would never say all USPS employees are lazy, but there are certainly enough there to fuck up the whole system.
That's not even remotely true. I have had nothing but positive experiences with the USPS. Sure they drop the ball every now and then but who doesn't. You guys who constantly bitch about "fill in the blank" delivery service should try and deliver a MILLION packages a day with no screw ups. And I don't doubt some of the workers have an attitude with people forever bitching that their package wasn't delivered on a silver platter. I had 3 packages today, all delivered BEFORE the specified delivery date. How come no one ever starts a post with " hey, the delivery service did a great job today" It's always "f'ing UPS or USPS....." Also, the post office in my town is staffed by the nicest, most helpful people you would ever want to meet. They always greet me by my name, ask me how I'm doing and go out of their way to help me at every turn. As for UPS, I have had 1, 1 instance in the last 6-7 years where they didn't deliver on the specified date. So thumbs up to them also.
I have wanted to post this for sometime, so now I have.