View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 11:42 AM
Ryan Waggoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBesse27 View Post
To crack a PSA case, buy a pair of "snips" at any Home Depot or the like. These are used to cut metal ties around bundles of lumber and they're perfect.

2. Use snips to snap off a healthy chunk of one of the top corners

3. Take the smallest flat head screwdriver you own and slide it into the gap you just created with the snips. Rotate the screwdriver to break the seal in that area, then move down, repeat, and keep going around until the seal is broken all around. Do NOT push in the screwdriver, or you might slip and gouge the surface of the card. Simply insert the tip and rotate it.

Hope this helps. And yes, I always save the labels and mail them to PSA with a note when I've accumulated a few. There are many of us who appreciate your efforts to keep the pop report as close to accurate as possible
Thanks for the help!

I'm definitely all about doing what's best for collectors, so removing them from the pop report is a must do.

This is for anyone out there that has VZ Braves cards and are looking to sell. This is what I need to complete my run...

1959 Topps Venezuelan
104 Del Rice -- Milwaukee Braves
126 Eddie Haas -- Milwaukee Braves
128 Bob Hartman -- Milwaukee Braves
157 Felix Mantilla -- Milwaukee Braves
165 Bill Bruton -- Milwaukee Braves
188 Juan Pizarro -- Milwaukee Braves

1962 Topps Venezuelan
30 Eddie Mathews – Milwaukee Braves
63 Tony Cloninger -- Milwaukee Braves
100 Warren Spahn -- Milwaukee Braves
158 Braves Team -- Milwaukee Braves

1968 Topps Venezuelan
110 Hank Aaron -- Atlanta Braves
221 Braves Team -- Atlanta Braves

As always, condition doesn't matter, just as long as there is no paper loss in the front.