View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
The whole thread was put up as a fake to deflect the current misauthentications uncovered by HOS. It's an attack the messenger thread that serves no purpose other than to provide cover to the tpa's and those that pay them for their non-opinions. It;s the truth no matter who uncovers it and whether or not you or anyone else likes them or not.

Shelly admitted as much that HOS goes after different auction houses, not just lifson, and are you pilloring him about it? no you are not. It;s open season on me though. why, i didnt do anything wrong. the truth is the truth and as i have told others, please disclose EVERYONE you like, or associate with and let's look at them all and decide whether or not you should continue such relationships.
It is not misdirection, it's another thread...you can choose to read and respond to whichever thread you want. This isn't the PSA boards where threads go poof in the night. Leon didn't delete your thread and he has never deleted anything you have written on this forum.

Your association with Nash takes you down in the dirt with him. Your blatant hypocrisy in this matter is astounding. YOU ARE KNOWINGLY ASSOCIATING YOURSELF WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS DEFRAUDED PEOPLE IN THIS BUSINESS AND REFUSES TO MAKE RESTITUTION. You think I care what you have to say about Bugsy Siegel when you're palling around with Al Capone???

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 07-07-2013 at 07:01 PM.