View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 07:55 AM
Glyn Parson

Default i would be happy wininning their lots too

I can tell you I know many others that have told me of similar experience with Hunt. Apparently Sunny doesn't know a lot about cards, from what I hear, and does a piss poor job of lotting. I could better handle this excuse if the terrible lotting did not occur only after sales in the previous 2 auctions exceeded the cash advance they had given me for a large collection, sales to be spread over 4 auctions. I stand by my disappointment and I too would be ecstatic if I won some off their lots. I was treated piss poor as a consignor but I too have always had A+ experience as a buyer and hell I was one of the few dealers that actually spoke well of the shows last year, but the way I feel I was screwed over IF I ever choose to sell anything again it will be with B&L, Mile High or Rea, or Brian Dwyer's company or Keith vari if I had memorabilia. Also want to add for Nodders or Harltlands, heck any vintage sports figure I reccomend Lou and John from inside the Park. Fortunately I dont see me selling anything for a long time. For the record they were extremelly nice to me through the beginning sales process, but when I voiced concerns all I heard back were crickets. I think they would handle your one or 2 item sale fantastically I just would not have them sell any collections for me is my opinion.

Last edited by glynparson; 10-15-2011 at 08:15 AM.