Thread: Babe Ruth?
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 06:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
Yet you posted that you knew already it was bad in your second post in the thread. You posted that while you were still doing research.
he just wants attention and to feel relevant, "i have some secret information, and no you can't have it". i dont know if the autograph is good or bad, but he believes it to be bad, the onus is on him to show people, its not for the other people to just believe him because he is a member of the secret order of the water buffalo, the secret agent stuff grows old.

if it were john l sullivan or bob fitzsimmons, i would show people right away just WHY it is bad, you don't need to do any more research than comparing it to known exemplars and passing it or failing it that way.

chris can't do that because i believe there is a dearth of experts on babe ruth that really know his signature.

Rob Rosen at Heritage is baberuthautographs.com maybe he knows babe ruth, he goes with jsa and psa opinions. And if PSA rejected it, let's get some proof of that.

i never saw williams credentials on babe ruth, cy young or any vintage baseball. let's put up that resume on vintage baseball. are you consultants with any auction house, any authentication outfit? It's more than fair to ask someone for his credentials.

Last edited by travrosty; 04-08-2013 at 07:30 AM.