View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 01:42 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
You’re a civil lawyer and you’ve been beating the drums for months about suing PSA. Surely you must have a bunch of clients by now, no? After all who would potential litigants go to but you? When I was talking about Mastro’s fraud I had a number of Net 54 members who hired me to go after Mastro and his co-conspirators and multiple people got six figures back from them. So how many have you signed up?
My point is that there is nothing wrong really (and not to the extent of a mass issue ) because there are no lawsuits. Mastro fraud i agree there was something going on and thats why there were many people filing lawsuits/claims for lots of money

In this trimming issue there are no lawsuits so all of these complaining on the board seems odd considering there are no lawsuits. If it was such a big deal why arent there lawsuits. It appears everyone is getting paid back and/or happy is my point. Its been a long enough wait at this point for something to have happened. You are making my point. Thanks

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-01-2019 at 01:44 PM.