View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 08:51 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default not the way it looks to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballart View Post
Leon

If they are the same photo, then the TSN hologram was added after the photo had been sold by Legendary. I think the post is questioning why this would have been done by TSN after the photo had left the TSN archives
That is not the way it looks to me from the response given to my initial post (though the sticker question could be a minor add on question). The main question was more regarding the quick flipping of the photo. As for the sticker, my guess is that it was actually on there before and after the original auction. And I agree with Phil to a certain extent. And why I say "to a certain extent" is that, so far, I have not seen any of the TSN photos be mislabeled vis a vis the players on them. As we all know there is quite a bit of mistaken identity with photos, so when I see one with one of those stickers I know that most likely it is not a mistaken identity. Just my thoughts.... regards

ok...after re-reading the original question it does look like both scenarios were being questioned equally. I have no idea why a hologram would be added after the fact...and I am sticking to my original thought that it was probably there but just missed, originally.

Last edited by Leon; 11-26-2010 at 08:54 AM.