View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 12:28 PM
David Ru.dd Cycl.eback

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhs5120 View Post
Nope. As far as I’m aware, they’re the only seller that has a user friendly consignment portal that charges fees under 4%.

Selling stuff on eBay isn’t enjoyable. I am happy to send my consignments elsewhere, but right now PWCC seems like the best option. I’m happy to give them their 1-4% cut if they want to do all the work for me.
This has nothing to do PWCC, and it should be obvious not defending them (I've already stated that they and Gary Moser should go under and get any legal prosecution they are due). However, many collectors who sell their own stuff on eBay don't understand that many collectors don't enjoy, or have the time, to do their own eBay auctions. They are willing to pay the extra percentage for the ability to send their stuff to someone else sell for them.

It's like you may enjoy painting your kitchen walls, but others don't and prefer to pay someone else to do it-- and they also may feel the professional will do a better job.

When someone says "Why don't they sell it themselves," the same can be said when you pay someone to paint your kitchen or mow your law.

Last edited by drcy; 07-18-2019 at 12:33 PM.