View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 08:18 AM
Ken Goldin

This individual has never contacted the office via email or phone call to comment on any of the above.
He has had a number of items that failed authentication, be it from PSA/DNA, Mears etc. People get upset when items fail and a company like MEARS charges the same price for a failed item as they do an authenticated one. I am choosing not to comment on his post and instead contact him regarding his concerns, however I am more than miffed that he creates an account just to post the above without sending a single email, or a single call to the office. Needless to say there are two sides to every story, and you all know me as someone who attempts to resolves issues the SECOND they are brought to my attention
thank you.

In addition, I just spoke with the person I know he was making a reference to (the individual he referred to who I purchased a jersey from ). That individual was shocked at the reference, said he has no issues and never had an issue, and is contacting the poster of this message to remove the reference and does not know how or why that false statement is in here. Needless to say, it was a very unfortunate first post by the OP .

Last edited by kengoldin; 07-21-2014 at 08:33 AM.