View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Administrator

Default Where has everyone gone?

Posted By: Greg Theberge

uhhhhh, Rob....

You talkin' ta me ???

If you're (note the spelling, i.e. "you are") going to start something, please make sure you at least spell "too" (i.e "also", not "to"), correctly!!! It's much more effective. (I'm only busting, I loved your post)

By the way, Barry, I'm all with you on the freaking spelling corrections on the card side.

(Is it me, or are these blinking smiley faces the cat's ass? At least I've learned something on this computer of mine)

All kidding aside, I'm glad this side is just the way it is without all of the 3rd Grade bitching, moaning, whining, childish "I get to beat the crap out of something" signatures, and ego-trips over here. They certainly do ruin it (at least in my opinion) for all of the good card guys who contribute good material.

By the way, Leon. Thanks again for this side of the site. Just because we may not be as active as the other side, it doesn't mean that we're not interested. These are all good guys.

Greg

(aplogies in advance if anyone finds any spelling errors )

Now, if anyone wants to start an A-Rod sucks chat, let me know . I'm really beginning to dislike his antics (what, me biased??). Methinks it's time for a good "spikes up" slide into third this weekend at Fenway... (only kidding, errr, sort of)

Time to go cruise the Bay, not that I have any money left over after REA....