View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcmets1969 View Post
IF the price is right i have no problem purchasing a product that is already graded - i just see these prices through the roof just bc they is a piece of plastic that someone said is authentic. i'd much rather prefer an old school hard plastic sleeve

Thank you for your time!
people can ask what they like for a particular ticket thats no guarantee they will get full asking price or anything close to their asking price
there are tons of ridiculous pie in the sky prices for tickets on ebay that some people ask
reality is if its the right price it gets sold quick at fair market value , if not they get to keep it slabbed or not slabbed ,
Fact is most of the high end desirable mile stone tickets $1000 or more
are slabbed with serial numbers to avoid any potential classic bait and switch
or claims item is not as described so they can squeeze seller for a discount

there is no way I would try and sell a raw ticket valued over a $1000 to some one who then gets to handle it poorly, very easy to do take it out of old plastic sleeve and then possibly drop it , ding it, bend it , crease it or cause other damage and then claim it was like that when they got it ,
when its slabbed sealed it cant be messed with and if they return it its the same as when shipped

finally and most important no body twists any body's arm to hit the buy it now button or to bid,

Last edited by megalimey; 02-10-2017 at 01:39 PM.