View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 08:55 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

I am 31 and in perfect health so if I die now it would be a surprise, but since it can happen I have given some instructions to my wife. These instructions will have to be adapted as life changes but right now this is what I have told her.

I told her that if I die that she can do as she wishes with the baseball stuff. Don't feel guilty for selling anything or keeping anything. Yet if she goes to sell it I told her to come to this site (she knows my credentials, but if she doesn't remember she can sign up). I told her there are a few people that aren't very helpful but as a whole the community is a good place to garner info. I told her if she isn't sure about someone to seek out the owner (Leon) as he seems honest. I also explained that, though I have never cosigned to them, Leon does have an auction house so it may be simple enough just to send to him. Yet if she wanted to do more research there were other auction houses that advertise here that all seem equally good. I added that if she needed to sell quickly, Sterling is a good monthly auction house and they, too, advertise here.

So I just gave her general info on where to go and whom to talk to. Yet as time goes on I may be more specific. My dad and I use to do shows so I also know that if my wife and I go at the same time he will know enough to be able to figure out what to do with the collection.