View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 04:43 PM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tao_Moko View Post
The E107 set has to be one of the hardest. I think there was a near set in the Chris Sullivan collection but don't know of any 148/148 in existence. Would be a major accomplishment of patience not even considering price. Would love to know if one or more exists(I don't track set registries so maybe my answer lies there)
From past forum posts, there have been at least 2 E107 sets that were closer than the Sullivan collection to being complete. Not sure if either were ever actually finished though. There are a number of sets such as N172, W600, E104-3 that are for all practical purposes, are impossible to complete as the full checklist is unknown. As far as sets that seem impossible, but have been completed, I would vote for Jim Blumenthal's N167 set. In general, I think there are a lot more sets completed and hidden in collections than we generally believe.
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers