View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Default Do You Read Payment Instructions?

Posted By: Frank Wakefield

I think folks read instructions, if they are short. Sellers, keep it short!!!

I didn't see that thing about Paypal items sell for 5% more on average, but I believe it. I use Paypal both ways. First, it is quick. I can pay for a card and sometimes get the card 2 or 3 days later... I use Paypal because sometimes I've been able to fund a card purchase with a credit card. That allowed me to bid a higher price, which was good for the seller. And mindful of that, I think that I get more bidders and eventually a higher price for cards if I accept Paypal, and credit cards through Paypal.

So you guys who don't like Paypal and who don't accept credit cards, good for you. Don't go changing your mind. If you list a card identical to one I've listed one day, I'm confident mine will sell for a higher price.

Anyone up for a test of this??? I have an ungraded McIntyre Brooklyn and Chicago Sweet Cap 350 card laying on a shelf beside me, probably vg. Anyone else on here have one they'ed part with, someone who doesn't take Paypal??? If so, email me, we'll list the cards with identical wording, in the description and everywhere, and we can list them at the same time. Then we'll see how the bidding goes. (No Net54 shills to skew the results!!!)

Frank.