View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 01:25 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I hate it when our postal person is too lazy to come down our driveway to our door for us to sign for something, instead putting the slip that we weren't home, in our mailbox (when we were home the whole time). It happens every now and then especially with temporary delivery people.
Our PO is about 15 minutes away so it's a good +/- 45 minute trip for no reason. It isn't Amazon's fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocabirdman View Post
I go out of my way to avoid Signature Required Deliveries but sometimes they happen. A couple of weeks ago, I was home sick. The wife was in the Florida Room doing Laundry 10 feet from the front door. I checked and the package showed a scan as if there was nobody home. It was timed, by coincidence, 8 minutes earlier than I checked. I dragged my wheezing butt over to the boxes. There was an Orange Slip in my box and the carrier was still putting mail in the boxes. It sounds like a little thing but I work about 45 minutes from the local Post Office. It is a pain to go and retrieve a package. (The wife no longer drives).