View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 08:49 AM
Mike Tav.en.ner

Hey John,

I was just thinking about you last night, when I started digging out my cases of 1970's football boxes to start sorting through. Every time I took the lid off a case ... I'd find one of your old "upgrades needed" lists in there!

That brought back found memories of us trying to build those "perfect" raw sets. I'm glad to see you're still plugging away at it.

Boy, the CU board is a ghost of it's old self. I hardly recognized any of the user ID's over there. I went over to SGC's boards and I could hear an echo when I yelled. I never will understand why they don't put more effort into their message boards. Are there any new football message boards that are worth visiting?

Unfortunately, a few of the items on your want list sold last night. These are no longer available:

1959 Topps #125 Jim Ninowski RC - PSA 7 $9

1967 Philly raw partial set (172 out of 198 cards). BV $840 Sell $722 (pending payment)

1973 Topps #321 Ralph Neely - Cowboys - PSA 9 $9

Just let me know what you want to do with the other ones on your list. I'll dig up some extra "minty" 70's cards to toss in with the deal.

Of course, I'll hide one in there with a small fish eye on it ... just to see if you can find it!!

Take care,
Mike

Last edited by Shouldabeena10; 08-26-2013 at 10:56 AM.