View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 09:32 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKCardGuy View Post
Mark, I like how you've stored those bins in your cabinet (as seen in your youtube video). I managed to pick up something similar in the UK but it's not wide enough to fit 2 pennants side by side. The hunt continues.

BTW, Part 2 of the ASG Pennant series was excellent. A series on the World Series pennants could be a great follow up.
Thanks Gary....

Your bin has some good depth to it, so I bet it stores about the same number of pennants as mine. I just prefer the shallow ones because it's easier to rifle through them when you don't have to dig so deep down.

Thanks also for your input on the videos. There's still one final All-Star Game Pennant segment that will air this Friday.

Great idea on doing a segment on World Series Pennants. We will definitely plan to do that, though I don't know when. There's a bunch of other stuff on the horizon that we've partially taped. But I have already put your suggestion on the list of future episodes. Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/@tsogreatness/videos