View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
This is what I am talking about. You think I set a trap. I asked what you thought if it was authentic or not no more no less. I think it sucks. That is my opinion. That is why this thread is so important. It is not what someone else thinks it what you think. Why would you say yes if you dont believe it. Because maybe a TPA says it good. Do you not have a mind of your own? I would also like to add that I will do this over and over again. This not a game this is what you spend your money on and your opinion means as much as anyone else's. It is never going to be gotcha because you are the one going to pay the money.
It's not that people dont have their opinions of whether it is good or not, they are just sick of setups, they dont want to have a 30 page argument because some tpa said it was good or vice versa. i am of the variety that dont mind someone who actually doesnt know or have an informed opinion coming on here and asking. but when someone has a strong feeling one way or another and asks anyway because they want to trap someone into an endless debate because a Tpa issued or didnt issue a cert, that sucks.

were you really on the fence with this one, shelly? otherwise why post it? to play around?

when i show a tpa mistake, i show exemplars, give my reasoning as to why i believe they screwed up, what i do NOT do is to show the autograph first asking everyone else what they think of it. i already know its bad, or good, etc.

spring the trap now. people are sick of setups. they are sick of what do you think of this one? i wish jim stinson well, he doesnt have to go through these anymore.

Last edited by travrosty; 05-06-2013 at 08:33 PM.