View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 10:55 AM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Free grading submissions are that exactly (except you still need to pay for shipping). Bascailly, depending on your membership level, you receive X # of free submissions at I think with a declared value of $500 or under. So you would try to send your
more expensive raw cards under this service level. I believe you need to send all cards at one time also with the voucher. If you have a voucher for 7 free submissions, you must send all 7 at the same time, and can't split it up to 3 now and 4 later. The best definition of Declared value would be if PSA (or any other TPG) lost or mangled your card, how much would you want to be compensated for it? Usually I use the rough cost on which I purchased the card, but it is up to you. For example, if you had a $1000 card, you could theoretically still submit it under the $100 or less declared value service level, but then if they lost the card, they would only compensate you ~$100. If you go completely overboard, the TPG can still refuse to grade the card for you at that level. (e.g., submitting the T206 Wagner at $100 service level.)

Last edited by glchen; 03-22-2011 at 10:55 AM.