View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 02:39 PM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaidly View Post
I've been focusing in the 50s and 60s for the past 10 years and I'm looking to widen my scope and learn more about pre-war players. I love the designs and colors of the T205s and want to go after completing an ungraded set with eye appeal being the main criteria. Some of you may be thinking, "Great, more competition" but I'm in it for the fun and meeting people. Any advise about this set, what I can expect as far as spending goes, or any other knowledge you can impart would be awesome. I know I can research online but I prefer collaboration with real humans.
Scott
beautiful set, price depends on condition - cards graded 2-4 commons can be found from $20-$50 - be patient
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.