View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 07:55 AM
Barry Sloate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvster View Post
my pleasure sir

http://www.t206resource.com/Wagner-Gallery.html

Barry-

as everyone knows, owning a Wagner is my lifes goal(as crazy as it may sound)......I came close as a kid......I dream about it all day long.....hoping one day my dream will come true....

the card you had was gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them original....the corner missing gives it character to me!!! id take the 1/2 wagner or even the die cut one......

I actually can't imagine how you feel.....it's probably one of the biggest regrets of your life...I am so sorry......if it means anything, you probably had to do what you had to do at the time....I wish you could get another.....and then please iremember me in your will......just having said you had owned one is amazing....you are a true living legend, a legendary card like wagner needs to be with you.....

email me if you ever want to chat, i'll give you my cell.....I will be your support on this one
It's okay that I sold it. I doubled my money in a short period of time, and I needed that money then. If you think about it, anyone who sold any rare card years ago sold it way too soon compared to what it is worth today. We are all in the same boat.