View Single Post
Old 07-28-2002, 11:39 PM
Administrator

Default Internet Cockroaches - get out your spray

Posted By: TBob

Julie you are lucky. After getting ripped off I never gave him the "one more chance" you did. Hard to believe I guy would want to kill of a great customer who always paid on time and ordered T207s from you out the wazoo, but he did. It all concerned a T207 Marsans which Verkman didn't know was rare. I was told everything from he took it to Hawaii with him to a show, to it was shipped by mistake to Nebraska, to they lost it, etc. Never got the card. Finally got the refund after several threatening letters and calls. SCD wouldn't lift a finger to help although it was an ad in their paper and he was a winner of one of those so-called great guy seller awards. I had purchased about 1/2 of a T207 set in EX or better from him along with other vintage cards and he decided to screw me and say bye bye to a loyal customer. A couple of years later I cringed and gnashed my teeth when I saw two large lots of Obaks go from ridiculously low prices but I stuck to my guns and have never bought a card from him again.
Oh by the way, never an apology, never even an excuse no matter how feeble. I was treated like s@@#t. Funny thing is he bought a card from me on ebay about a year ago. I am sure he never even knew....