View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 03:35 PM

I am overwhelmed by all of the comments from my blog, and all over the other forums - keep them coming! I love it, but I knew you all would respond, because y'all are great. I was very much so looking forward to writing this when I got back home, and my expectations have been exceeded.

So much happened during the trip, that it was hard to post all here, like when a guy ran out to me to ask to take a selfie with me because of my mustache. I swear, he was *this* close to either asking me for my autograph or kiss me. Thankfully, it stopped at a warm / awkward embrace and a picture.

Also, this morning, I looked at my email, and saw this:

HYPED!!!

I have had a mega busy last few days getting back in the swing of things, so I didn't want to show any of the customs just yet, but I figured I would leave this little video clip right here of us playing cards:

https://youtu.be/gD-4qLdKbX8

One other thing to note - as I regularly stock ebay now for Canseco cards I don't have, I found out that I missed out on two that I really, REALLY wanted while I was away, even though I was checking ebay as much as I could, still. How strange is that ... being bummed that you missed out on a few pieces of cardboard with the picture of the dude you have gone to hang out with!?!? Jeesh, we player collectors are a strange breed.

[UPDATE: Turns out one of the cards I wanted was picked up by a friend, so I was able to do a deal for it! If you are reading this and you picked up the '00 Stadium Club 1st Day Refractor /25 Jose, lemme know!]

Speaking of, I don't believe I have ever posted a picture of my entire collection in one shot, so here is one of my goofy mug posing with them for something else: