View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Lance, not the point. If they want to say why Travis is out. They should do it. It is not up to Leon or anyone else to answere for them.
This is exactly right. I can talk about what I want about Heritage, I am the customer, but they are the professional company. I can share what I say to my doctor with anyone, but they can't share what they say to me with anyone at all. If Leon goes to the pharmacy and they refuse to fill his prescription, he can come here and ask why and say what he wants, but I as a third party, moderator or not, can't go to his pharmacist and ask why and get an explanation from the pharmacist as to why Leon's prescription was refused.

IF you say that they only relayed an explanation as to why I was banned to Leon, not customer information like credit cards, etc. then would it be okay if an auction house told a third party about what lots you bid on, that you bid on three mantles, a gretzky, and an ernie banks? Is that okay? That's not personal identification information? When does it end. We all know that no other auction house would do what Heritage does, talk to others about account holders. Ask around, right now, ask the other auction guys here if they would do that.

It's called being a professional company, they should try it sometime.

Last edited by travrosty; 08-25-2013 at 12:05 AM.