View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 10:15 PM
Kenny Cole

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtgmsc View Post
Brent,

Thank you for the monthly checks that ALWAYS arrive on time and for the crazy prices you get on some of my items!

I have NEVER been withheld funds on ANY item I have ever sent. I guarantee you that some of my items were not paid for since I've been consigning for 2 years now but I have been paid for EVERY item ALWAYS.

Thanks Brent!

Peace, Mike
This nicely summarizes the issue presented here, and on the other PWCC thread. Crazy prices are paid and that's all that matters. How? No worries. Doesn't matter how. Doesn't matter if its fraud. For those sales that are, shall we say, less than on the up and up, you can say exactly the same thing that an honest seller would say and unless you do a Sherlock Holmes job, no one is the wiser. And some shill of the seller can come on here and solemnly proclaim how on the up and up it was and then be all indignant when people call bullshit. Right. I get it.

I seldom buy anything on eBay anymore, and these two threads make me question whether I should even bother trying to buy anything ever again. What a shit show. I hope that all the principals involved in this sad debacle experience the karma that they very richly deserve.

Last edited by Kenny Cole; 04-27-2017 at 10:31 PM.