View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 10:21 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
All they have to do is offer graded cards
Peter, I'm not trying to be argumentative, but what do you really want here? I've read your posts before in other threads how some dealers hide behind the TPG's assigned grade when a card is either altered or trimmed, but here you're asking why doesn't the OP grade his cards? So, if he grades them and they grade numerically, he's off the hook? You'll let it go? Nothing matters but the grade?

So if the OP has a card and it grades numerically, but it's really altered or trimmed, does it relinquish him of liability? I already know your answer. Of course it doesn't. So if you're going to hold him accountable either way - whether the card is graded or not - then why are you asking that he grades them? That my main question to you. Sounds to me like you just want to complain.

My point is this. Everybody has read the thread. We all have the information to base our opinions and we can all choose whether to bid or not to bid. As for me, I'll choose not to bid at this point, but my opinion may change in future auctions based on other bidders feedback. I just don't understand why you're beating a dead horse at this point?