View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 10:26 AM
Todd Schultz

So humor me please . Suppose that Philly set was only three games, and two were washed out but immediately made up in the next two days. Tickets 4 and 6 are considered spent, even though those games were rained out. Now I go to the make up games. Do/can I use tickets 7 and 8 for games that were not on the schedule originally? And if so, game 7 tickets will presumably not be available for the first game of the following series--the one originally scheduled against Boston. That ticket will be considered spent, right? Can I use my game 7 for the makeup game and you use yours for the first Boston game?

EDITED to add: FWIW, I would guess that Philly set was a four gamer, Thursday through Monday with Sunday off due to Blue laws, and that Tuesday was a makeup game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
Hi Todd,
The ticket patron would use ticket 11 for the 11th game on the original scheduled game of the year at Wash (date is 5/9/18 vs. BOS on original schedule). regardless of what occurred prior to that. As it was, there were two dates that were not played on the schedule due to inclement weather- Game #4 4/18/18 Rain out & Game 6 4/20/18- Rain out.

I hope this helps clarify.

This is even more clear because this occurred early in the 1918 season
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.

Last edited by nolemmings; 02-04-2016 at 10:34 AM.