View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 04:04 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalimey View Post
has no guide because he is just cannot provide and will constantly avoid the subject
I have asked the same questions dozens of times, nothing yet
but he refuses to look under his bed for the answers , less he disturbs his stinky bed pan , resting next to his false teeth, "toothless sMOE" as he his called at the old folks home Joe sMOE has no answers
yes the Keyman Guide has had some corrections in the past ,but it is accurate now , it helps significantly more than it hurts , Recognized By PSA SGC SMR and soon to be the Hall Of Fame
Joe sMoe is recognized by his team mates at weekly old peoples shuffle board Tourney

Joe sMoe provides nothing with out showing his dating guide 1928-1968
he even hedges bet by saying keyman has some write some wrong way to go out on a limb, try to help the novice collector , as to why the Yankees added unique identifier each year , the letters are not random , plus there are many other unique details , that help clarify the year
David, you have stated all of this previously. My request was directed to Paul, and was not a commentary on the Keyman guide or what may or may not be right or wrong in it. He may choose to respond or ignore of his own accord, but please do not quote me in yet another tirade of name-calling.

I am not particularly interested in which individuals or organizations back which side of this feud, and am certainly not interested in the name-calling and motive speculation. Frankly, I think you have both been asses in your responses to each other, regardless of who provoked what response. Without knowing anything about ticket dating myself, I suspect both sides may have some errors in their assumptions, but it seems neither can get out of their own way enough to root out the mistakes.