View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 10:21 PM
Bill Boyd

Thanks for the kind words on this little project. RamRam, tired is not the word for it. I was up all last night worried about the PP thing. Trying to place, in order, what I have to do the following day and who I have to notify to make sure this "historical event" shall we call it, could continue.
I would like to thank everyone for being patient. It is a long drawn out process to do it properly, and we are not done. But I can smell the paint now.
I have my golf league starting tomorrow morning, but in the afternoon., I will be diligent at updating the who's paid up process so you guys can see where we stand. Graig has been forwarding all the PP information to me. I am guessing near dinner, I should be caught up.
The rest is easy now, and I think I will have Graig choose the main game and the backup for this first....ah, oh yea...Historical event".

You guys have been great, and as one member said of the
response he got from PP, "unique, very unique." Sounds like he knows you guys well.

Bill...oh yea...and good luck