View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 03:28 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
I'm not a lawyer, but what if they turn away a consignment and that person alleges discrimination? What if they were falsely accused of being a card doctor by an ex business partner determined to see them fail? Who is responsible for putting names on this can't submit list? Is there an appeal process? In theory it sounds great. Just don't accept submissions from known card doctors. In practice I don't think it's that simple.
My head may explode from all these hypotheticals. Look, the bottom line is that for the most part the major card doctors are well known to the major sellers in the hobby and the grading services and many of the collectors. And to the FBI, I would add. It's a close-knit community going back to the pre-internet show days and insiders know. There may be some who have flown under the radar but for the most part, they haven't.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-16-2019 at 03:29 PM.