View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 11:00 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
I had an issue with a guy who collects a specific photographer's real photo postcards. He left me a negative because he purchased three postcards with damage on the front. He believed from my pics that there was paper stuck to the front of the cards, but there was actually paper missing. I offered to refund if he sent the cards back, but he just wanted a refund and not have the "hassle" of sending the cards back. I refused, he negged me, I called ebay showed them the correspondence back and forth between us and they removed his negative. (btw all you have to do is offer a free return and ebay will remove a negative now). I blocked him and a few months later this guy under a new ID purchased a postcard from me, got it and left a negative. I suspected it was him and found that he'd used the same paypal ID to buy the card. Ebay removed the negative and I blocked his new ID.

Another month or so goes by and he buys another card from me with a new ID and leaves a negative when he gets the card. I call ebay and they remove the negative. I complain and ask them to kick this guy off their platform. The ebay rep agrees, but he says he doesn't have that power. He did inform me though the guy had 14 accounts and he added all 14 of his IDs to my blocked bidder list. I haven't had a problem since then, but I assume the a-hole will hit me again when I list a Sanborn card he doesn't have.
Geez....some people need to get a life.