View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 02:20 PM

Firstly...I love this site. Its my favorite site on the web. I get to read all of the conversationsabout tons of topics. Some that relate to me, and some that dont. But it is nice that there are so many knowledgeable people on this site to ask questions and know that I am going to get an honest, "authentic" answer. And I try to take in all of your info that I read and use it myself, so not only kudos to the site creator/admin, but kudos to all of you Baseball Guys as well
Secondly, I dont mind that there are all of the "fakes" threads, because they are helping out guys/girls like myself who may not know enough about the signature or item as a seasoned collector like yourselves would. But putting those topics in a spererate section would be a good idea too.
I also like the "swap/trade/show" section Idea, but thats still kind of like the BUY/SELL/TRADE section anyway, so why not monthly themed shows, or trades. One month show and trade ball gloves, the next signs, the next balls, the next pins, or mugs, or anything really. That might cut down on all of the congested sections of B/S/T
But really, I dont see how you could make this place any better than it already is. Just my opinion...