View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
First of all, I wouldn't worry too much Josh, as Matt says (and I agree with), if there is something those folks that are upset want, the bid will sneak in. Of course there can always be the 1-2 people that are just cranky, and there is nothing you can do about them anyway.

I feel like I have a fairly good perspective on things in the hobby since I spend some time in it, in different capacities. Here are a few observations-

1. People that bitch and scream the loudest, usually have the least skin in the game.
2. People that say they are leaving and never coming back, usually do.
2b. People that say they will never bid again with you either haven't ever bid before OR aren't even registered.
3. You will never make everyone happy. It doesn't matter if you give everyone a T206 Wagner and a million dollars and a date with the fantasy girl of their choice. Someone will still be unhappy that you didn't give them the A- PSA8 Wags B. Pay the taxes on the million dollars. C. Want multiple girls....

I am tellin' ya', it just doesn't matter . You guys do a fantastic job Josh...and anyone that would be upset about a computer glitch is an idiot imo.
Leon,
thanks for putting a smile on my face!! Man, did I need that
J