View Single Post
Old 03-20-2022, 03:09 PM
Frank Wakefield

Sorry Peter, I think you and I don't understand one another's thoughts.
I find no romance in the notion that there's 46 Wagners because there's 46 of them graded, or maybe a few more. About when I encountered Net54 there folks here who thought there were about that many, they weren't aware of 3 I knew of, and there had to be even more on the planet because it seemed unlikely that I knew of the only Wagners that were not graded.

I don't consider those guys out there who have the cards to be true collectors, you may. I think veteran collectors is a better term. But those guys weren't collecting for the money back then. I don't know what the "millions of dollars" has to do with inducing someone who's had a Wagner since the 60's to getting the card graded. And I don't think I'll be able to enlighten or increase your cognitive capacity.

I do feel like you leap on anything I post and then attempt to take a passive/aggressive alternate view. Maybe that can end.

I don't have an avatar, and if I did I wouldn't have an avatar explanation with every post.

My two kids have post graduate degrees, and while they were adept at art, I am not about to panhandle their art skills, nor any other skills, here. If either of them drew anything for someone, they'd give the work to the someone.