View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 11:40 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

It is interesting in terms of how long it is reasonable to ask for a refund people are citing 'regular business practices' such as what a credit card does and then what grading companies do and other examples in the hobby..

when i cited a regular business practice about whether auctions disclose soaking people said regular business practice means nothing if it is wrong etc.

well the seller can always offer more than what a business practice does so if the seller agrees to a refund years later for example, he agreed. When a seller says 'i would of refunded but for your attitude' that means he wouldnt of refunded and is making up a fake excuse.

There are certain things that it is entirely reasonable to ask for a refund years later. Issues such as fraud and collusion. If you learned for example someone from a grading company and a seller colluded to say a card you bought was real, then 6 years later you found out about the collusion and that is was a sure fake, i dont think you should just chalk that up as a loss.

So it all depends.