View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 06:06 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakjr View Post
Maybe somebody resubmitted it to GFA for their money back guarantee, and Global was chosen as the authorized 3rd party.

From their website....
"In the event the purchaser of a GFA authenticated signature believes that the signature is not genuine with respect to GFA standards and procedures, he/she may submit the signature through the GFA “Guarantee Resubmission” service and GFA will submit the signature to an authorized 3rd party forensic authenticator for additional examination.

If authenticity is determined under such “Guarantee Resubmission” procedures to be found non-authentic, GFA shall pay the purchase price for the autograph in question or at the owner of the signature’s option to replace the signature with a GFA authenticated signature of the original signer of similar item and value."
'cept GAI can be called many things but forensic is not one of them.
So the GFA people don't need GAI but we are all still wondering what forensic authenticator is the alternate that they babble about.
It is six days now since I wrote to them asking about how to submit and I am still waiting for an answer.
That customer service dept. must be sooooo busy,,,
Hey Steve,,, what's up? Apparently nothing but same s--- different company.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 02-16-2012 at 10:24 AM.