View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default absolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjulmag View Post
Bruce can't come on to defend himself because he's been banned. There's something that makes me uncomfortable about giving people free rein to lambast a person, yet denying that person the right to respond. Perhaps the Board should consider a policy that restricts negative comments about people who are banned. Just my two cents.
Hi Corey
Absolutely, and you are correct. I am very tenacious in watching what is said about anyone that can not defend themselves. I see nothing in this thread where Brucii (his own affirmation) is getting lambasted. One tiny bit was the post AFTER yours but it's not that bad either. The fact we are talking about Brucii's idiocy in suing a computer process, to me, does not rise to the level of anyone bashing him. This is absolute fact and he wrote it on the board. He is the one that did it, not us. For us to point it out doesn't mean we are bashing him, we are merely talking about a thread. And lastly, you as much as anyone, should be aware of the bashing emails he has sent around concerning myself, and the irony of that, is that I am the only moderator that has usually taken up for him. So, to your question about a rule concerning bashing folks who can't defend themselves, we are in total agreement, and there is an unwritten rule that I do try to enforce when appropriate.

Last edited by Leon; 09-19-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: grammar