View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Frank

Thanks again for your honest feedback. First of all I owe you a credit for letting me get a copy of the Egan handbook. I have used it often. It is one of, if not the, best book on candy cards in the hobby, imho. Thanks again for that. It is also noted that Egan actually said in the handbook that it could be copied and used in the hobby if credit is given when used.

As for the new board I am not sure how it could ever be perfect? What would be perfect for you would no doubt not be perfect for others, and vice versa. At this point we have about a 91% approval rating (same or better) so I classify it as a success. It is definitely better for security issues and support issues, which help us moderators/admins quite a bit. If we lost a few members in the process then that is a shame. There is absolutely no reason someone can't figure this board out, if not at least minimal things, in order to participate. I am still having troubles with some operations and there are a few things I did like about the old board better....but all in all I am far and away happier with this board than the old one. best regards