View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Administrator

Default Mastro Auctions Being Investigated by the FBI

Posted By: leon

It's not in "today's" paper. That is a very old article. Find a yr old paper and start reading it and have fun.

Jeff- show me something within the last 2 months that says the investigation is ongoing or prove it. Period. All I have seen is a lame old article by someone we know has an axe to grind. Show me something new....or prove it's ongoing. Then you will have something.

Jay B- Mastro is one advertiser out of about 10-12...I wouldn't call them a major advertiser. I very well might speak with Doug about NOT advertising anymore so there is no perception of my protecting them. They are a good company with good people. I hate to see negative comments about folks I like, made unjustly. Show me where I have ever protected them? Same old story. You can say anything you want to per the forum rules..... You have made so many negative comments about myself and Mastro that I really should harbor ill feelings about you...but I don't. I think you mean well but some of your statements hold no merit...

thanks
leon