View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 04:46 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T205 DRUM vs HINDU....or, other tough front/back combos....let's talk T205's

So, you have completed a 208-card set. Your T205 challenge is over with. Or, is it ? No, it's not....the "hunt" must continue, as you become obsessed
with the various T205 backs.
This occurred to me with the T206's many years ago, when I realized a pattern of backs that I refer to as the A-B-C-D connection. Check out this link
for more info on this sub-set. And, for example, here is my A-B-C-D "quadruplicate" sub-set of my favorite T206 Minor Leaguer....Frank Delahanty

Recently, I started similar A-B-C-D sub-sets for these four T205 guys.

I currently have the AB's for these guys....and, the additional backs shown here. Any help in acquiring the remaining Broad Leaf, Cycle. and Drum
backs to complete the A-B-C-D sub-sets of these 4 subjects is greatly appreciated.

Bergen & Wolter are confirmed with Drum. Huggins & Lobert have yet to be found with the Drum back. However, I firmly believe that they will be.

Hey guys......this is just a alternative sport in the fun of collecting Tobacco cards that I thought may interest some of you.

TED Z