View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 01:06 PM
Mike

Default T207 Napoleon back confirmation thread.

If you scrounge Net54 via your favorite search tool, you'll see a few conversations about the T207 Napoleon back over the years - as far back as 2002. In at least one of those threads from 2007 (http://net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=87329) a survey of the known T207 Napoleon backs had a brief run (3 months, 14 posts). It topped out in October, 2007 at 89 known cards.

With that survey as a starting point, we should be able to make a significant dent in confirming as many of the remaining 66 cards as possible. After all, it has been almost 10 years - enough time for 9 more Red Cross backs to show up! The list below was copied verbatim from the last post from the 2007 thread. It will be update as confirmations come in. Most T207 collecters believe we'll get to at least the basic set of 150, if not all 155, with variations.

If you have scans of, or previous auction/eBay/etc... listing of any of those cards with the Napoleon back, would love to hear of it - time to complete (confirm) this subset checklist. This would also be a great time to show off your Napoleon backs if you have them! That said ... let's go!

Disclaimer: I have not looked at pop reports, preferring direct information at this point. (nor have I pulled info from more recent Net54 threads, like the pickup threads, etc...)

T207 Napoleon backs - working confirmation list of 155 Recruit-class card with their confirmation date. Each of the 89 cards from the previous list was given the date 10/16/2007. Unconfirmed list is small enough to separate it.

T207 Napoleon backs - Unconfirmed: 10

Erwin
Graney
Mitchell, W
Northen
Sullivan

Variations
Austin (w)
Fisher (blue)
Livingston 'C'
Livingston 'c'
Mullin 'D'

As of 6/10/2020 - Confirmed: 145

Post confirmations here, via PM to em, or email me at mikefrohme@yahoo.com. Thanks!

--
Mike

Last edited by frohme; 07-16-2022 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Ball - sighting 7/2022 - remove TPG confirmations